https://www.nectus5.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo.png 0 0 Web Master https://www.nectus5.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo.png Web Master2019-03-09 12:39:152019-03-09 12:53:27Importing subnets to IPAM from IGP routing protocols explained.
Importing subnets to IPAM from IGP routing protocols explained.
When importing Subnets into IPAM from routing protocols Nectus apply following rules:
- Only subnets from IGRP routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, RIP) are being considered for import.
- Nectus will not import subnets from iBGP or eBGP.
- Nectus start importing subnets in the order from smallest to largest: /32 , /31, then /30, then /29…etc. This is done to give individual subnets priority over summaries.
- Every imported subnet is validated against overlapping with existing subnets.
- Nectus will not import subnets that overlap with any of the existing subnets.
- Nectus will only import subnets that fall into defined IPAM address space.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!